The appreciative audience asked many questions and were treated with a
demonstration of Jax finding a knife hidden in the backyard by accompanying Officer Morgan Kelsey. After the presentation, Treasurer Reports prepared by John Schmidt and Minutes of the October Business Meeting recorded by Sarah Lee, were handed out. Finally, the following announcements were made:
- The spring planting at the front entry was well received and plans are being made for the summer planting sometime after the May 17th last frost.
- The GRI board is working with the city on road striping to help with speeders.
- The GRI is now posting info on the Greenbrier Neighborhood FB page ( not to be confused with Nextdoor Greenbrier).
- Ky American Water Co. will be flushing water lines this week in Greenbrier.
- Residents using the M&M garbage company should be aware M&M will not recycle paper.
Thanks to Jennifer Allen for providing chocolate chip cookies and other snacks & for the use of their beautiful back porch!
Our next Bylaw-mandated Business meeting will be held in October.